Wednesday 12 November 2008

Billing Revolution Brings One-Click Payments To iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android Apps

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2008/11/10/billing-revolution-brings-one-click-payments-to-iphone-blackberry-and-iphone-apps/

I realized last night that every person in the industry uses the joke around 'This is year for mobile'! Outside of vowing to not make the joke anymore myself, I caused me to think about what would need to happen to propel the advertising for this media vehicle.

Here is an example of one such thing in my mind. Billing Revolution is offering one touch payment for items over the mobile phone (and charging only a small fee for such a transaction).

Check out the link to learn more about this company but it could assist in mobile payment across devices and markets.

Rick

No comments: